Monday, October 10, 2011

October Update 2011





Greetings Everyone!

We are doing great and now we are preparing for our trip to America this November through January.  We are very busy trying to get everything taken care of and prepare all of our videos for our trip.  We are excited about spending Christmas with our Daughter and Family there.  It has been 16 years since we have spent a holiday season in America.  Wow!  We have been scheduling churches to go and share what God has done here over the last two years and all of our Sundays are almost full. Praise the Lord! The only Sundays we have left are January 1, 15, 22, and 29 but we do have several Wednesdays still available.  Please pray for us to be able to fill the remaining days quickly so we finish our itinerary.  If you would like for us to come to your church please contact us soon so we can put it on our calendar. 

We just returned from taking our worship team on a missions trip to Vietnam. It was an awesome time and we were making history while we were there.  It was the first time our church has ever sent out a team and I truly believe it is the first time that any church here in Northeast Thailand has ever sent out a team.  We took 23 people, Annie and I to Saigon to minister in a prayer and fasting meeting for three days.  God really blessed us all.  I would have to write 4 or 5 pages to report all of the details and I don't want to have you read all of that.  But God moved through our team with worship and they brought the power of God into every meeting in a great way.  There were many people healed from all kinds of sicknesses and delivered from bondage's during the altar calls. On the last night of the meetings, they invited us to minister to about 80 youth.  God moved mightily through our team and we had 3 teenage boys give their lives to Jesus.  Our team will never be the same, they were all used mightily from the youngest to the oldest.  I have posted many pictures on my face book account that you can view. ( facebook.com/rddryden ) Thank you so much for all your prayers for God has surely answered them all.  We saw miracles in every area, in the meetings, provision, and favor every where we went.  Thanks to all of you!

We now have a contact in Vietnam, so if there are any pastors who would like to visit there and minister, please let me know.

God is still moving and souls are still getting saved here in Prakhonchai church as well.  We have been so blessed by the Lord with many salvations and changed lives this last couple of years.  Everyone here is going to miss us this Christmas but we know God will still be doing great things while we are gone.  Please pray for them because during the holiday season is a time of evangelism as well. 

Please pray for Central Thailand, it has been flooding very badly in many areas.  Over 200 people have died as a result of flooding.  Right now they are worried about Bangkok flooding because the rains have not stopped and all of the dams, rivers and canals are all to their limit.  The have to release water so the dams won't break and that flows down to Bangkok.  Please pray that God will have mercy upon this nation and that the rains will stop.  Amen?




We love you all!
Ralph and Annie

If you would like to support us on a monthly basis or one time offering, contributions can be sent to:

Church on the Rock
P O Box 1228
Nederland, TX 77627

Checks can be made out directly to me Ralph Dryden or
If a tax exempt is needed the checks can be made out to
K E Resources - memo line: Dryden Support. 

2 comments:

  1. Taken from: www.versolanuovacreazione.it
    "My dear children, I told you that you are the living temple of God We then one step further. I would like to help you understand that each of you, if you love me and follow me, is part of God's people Who are these people? For all those who worship the Father, who recognize me as a child of God and Redeemer, and welcome the Holy Spirit. The people of God are a great people. It covers a lot of reality and not just limited to the Earth. The first part of it, and your Mother Mary, who is the joy of my heart and crown of my people.Includes angels, your brothers of paradise and purgatory. It also includes other brothers, men like you created in the image and likeness of God, who live on other planets in the universe, and faithfully serving their creator, they do not know yet but one day you will see them. Even for them have given my life, in becoming incarnate, dying and resurrected on the ground once and for all, in order to redeem all humanity, the universe. Do not be shocked by these words of mine! Know that my Father knows no limits in creating, and his life fills the whole world. "
    I'll talk about this reality again, because it is very important for your life.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Taken from: www.versolanuovacreazione.it
    "Your life changes when donated to me, then I will fill your spirit with my spirit, and guide your mind to the understanding of the true good. Then your prayers become powerful, your efforts alongside the power of god, speeding your transformation. And without even realizing it, day after day you will see the transformation of your thinking, your actions will know what I did not understand until yesterday, you will gradually die your fears and your worries, you will feel stronger, more alive, men new. That's because my love is in you to act, to relieve you, console you, gently recover, get back on track. I love you and want you to be happy and joined me. "
    God Bless you
    Taken from: www.versolanuovacreazione.it
    "Dear children, I know your hearts and your sorrows. I know the desires, obstacles, your deep questions. Nothing is hidden from me, before my eyes flow good and evil that are part of your life. You know, one by one, because I am that I gave you life. I AM THE LIFE. You will not find life outside of me, I hope, much less love.You try so many things instead of looking for this I do not find peace, because I rarely find me. I told you that he who seeks finds (Lk 11, 9-13). But what you should look for? Not the solution to your problems, your anxieties and disease. What you need to look for is my life in you. Giving you life, I have given myself and my spirit, I have revealed the face of my Father and yours. I have placed in each of you the spark of divine life, which is the seed of your existence. In it there is everything you need to face life. I have donated to FORCE INTELLIGENCE and LOVE to meet you on your way. With my sacrifice I removed the shame from your face, because you have sinned against my father. With my blood I have washed your ugliness to make you stand before the throne of God and redeemed as new creatures. I have covered the most precious garments. I've created the most beautiful things for you, because your heart gioisse watching the wonders of creation. Despite this, few of you are happy and many, too many do not know what to make of me and of my life; They choose the enemy, Satan, who seduces them with cunning and hatred, to deprive them of all dignity. There are many ways to surrender to the enemy, the most insidious is that you want to satisfy themselves, convinced that this is a good thing, by the mere fact that so we all do, and that the world thinks so. The success, power, career, money, material goods, a beautiful home, holidays, and more, all this is on top of your thoughts. While to get it, you are able to cheat, steal, kill, and kill in many ways, even with a glance or a word. And while you try all these things, you forget to live. Because the life that you dream is not life, is a substitute for life. Real life is not outside of you, but it is inside of you. "
    God Bless you

    ReplyDelete